Haven't found what you are looking for? Get in touch & our expert team will source packaging to suit your requirements.
The main purpose of pre-sales service is to assist customers in project planning and system demand analysis, so that our products can meet customers’ needs as possible as we can:
1) Assist business partner to successfully understand Rose Pack's services and products;
2) Demonstrate products for customers and business partners, actively understand customers' needs for products, and provide answering services for customers;
3) Prepare all kinds of products’ documents such as material documents, presentations and certifications;
4) Communicate with project developers and product purchaser to jointly determine product strengths and selling points;
5) Write project proposals and implementation plans according to the questions asked by customers;
6) Be responsible for the preparation of documents related to products.
We will be there for any questions regarding your packaging. We believe in providing exceptional customer service and are contactable via email, phone, or in person, 7 days a week.
Sample Production: lead time is around 10days, our sales will arrange the shipment once samples be done and share delivery status on time.
Mass production: delivery date be depended on products’ quantity and design complexity. Generally speaking, lead time is around 30days for mass production. If necessary, the execution situation of the contract should be fed back to the customer including change of product requirements, which need to be coordinated with relevant people and customers. Sales will keep eyes on the production process and timely tell customers update status, to ensure everything goes well and smoothly. (Business unit personnel should seriously enforce contracts, and understand the usage of company's products. Meanwhile, sending products to the customer designated locations timely, precisely and safely is necessary. Listening carefully and making records if needed.)
Transportation: Brush covers be wrapped by plastic bags and put in standard cartons, and bottles inside are carefully stand on the cross card board plate individually, qualified corrugate case wrapped up, avoid damage during transport as much as possible. Rose Pack support express courier, by sea, by air, by land multiple method of transportation. If you have no idea about the shipment, do not worry about that, Rose Pack also offer shipment service, we’d like to give the best shipping solution as your requirements.
1) Collecting customer feedback information and properly handling complaints from customers, so that we can obtain customers’ continued satisfaction.
2) Sales department personnel are responsible for registration of customers letter, calls and visit and customer input should be passed to the relevant departments in time.
3) Related departments personnel put forward opinions based on the information reflected problems. For significant product problems caused by quality, technical quality department personnel organize relevant departments to study and examine one by one, and processing opinion should be passed to the sales department in time. Finally, sales personnel reply to customers processing results.
4) Filling the ‘service record’ and filed by sales department personnel.
Rose Pack is located in a 30,000 sq-ft facility that operates under IOS, Quality Control and Quality Assurance. Rose Pack is a professional enterprise which engaged in the intelligent solutions products (Cosmetic packaging, skin care packaging, perfume packaging and dispensers) producing, design and related products manufacturing. Our company's quality management system is strictly accordance with ISO9001 international standards to establish and run.
Our project management team is ready to ensure seamless execution.
At Rose Pack, we are committed to customer satisfaction. We are proud to supervise the packaging project from start to release. Below we outline the typical stages of product development. We understand each customer's unique considerations and will customize the solution according to your schedule and support needs.
Rose Pack is an ISO compliant company with our factories also being ISO approved and assessed to meet standards. This means you will not need to worry about your packaging being any different from what you ordered.
Our Company is in accordance with the ISO9001 quality management system, from product design, to manufacturing, comprehensive consideration, so that production becomes simple, efficient equipment in full compliance with technical requirements for our production.