Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 08-19-2022 Origin: Site
1. Aluminum-plastic Composite Tubes:
(1) High barrier properties. Aluminum foil has barrier properties such as light barrier, oxygen barrier, and water barrier. On the one hand, it can prevent foreign substances from intruding into the cosmetics and prevent the cosmetics from oxidative deterioration. At the same time, they can also prevent the moisture or flavors in the cosmetics. It diffuses to the outside through the tube to ensure the quality of cosmetics.
(2) Low cost. To achieve the same barrier properties, aluminum-plastic composite tubes use less materials, lower cost, and are more economical than all-plastic composite tubes and plastic co-extruded tubes.
Due to the use of aluminum foil, aluminum-plastic composite tube has many disadvantages, such as invisible content, poor environmental protection, poor resilience, lower composite strength than all-plastic composite hose, and easy delamination.
(1) Environmental protection. Compared with aluminum-plastic composite tubes, all-plastic composite tubes use economical and easy-to-recycle all-plastic sheets, which can reduce environmental pollution from packaging waste. The recycled full-plastic composite tubes can be produced after reprocessing. Relatively low-end products.
(2) Diversified colors. According to the characteristics of cosmetics and different consumer needs, the full-plastic composite tube can be made into different colors, such as colorless and transparent, color transparent, color opaque, etc., which brings strong visual enjoyment to consumers. In particular, the transparent all-plastic composite tube can clearly see the color state of the contents, giving a strong visual impact, and greatly promoting consumers' desire to buy.
(3) Good resilience: Compared with aluminum-plastic composite tubes, all-plastic composite tubes have better resilience, which ensures that after squeezing cosmetics, the tube can quickly return to its original shape and always maintain a beautiful, The appearance of the rules. This is very important for cosmetic packaging.
The barrier properties of all-plastic composite tubes mainly depends on the type and thickness of the barrier layer material. Take the all-plastic composite tube with EVOH as the barrier layer material as an example. To achieve the same barrier properties and stiffness, its cost is higher than that of aluminum. Plastic composite tube is about 20% to 30% higher. For a long period of time in the future, this will become the main factor restricting the full replacement of aluminum-plastic composite tubes by full-plastic composite tubes.
(1) Because there is no side seal, the appearance effect is better than that of composite tube, which is necessary for high-end cosmetic tube packaging.
(2) According to different extrusion dies, various shapes of extruded tubes, such as oval, square, etc., can be produced to meet the needs of different consumers.
The production and processing technology of plastic co-extrusion tube is generally to make the tube first and then print. For the printing process, the efficiency is low, the process is complicated, and it is difficult.
4. Aluminum tubes:
(1)The aluminum material does not rust, its oxide is non-toxic, has good shading properties, and has excellent moisture and gas barrier properties.
(2)Good processing performance, no resilience, high thermal conductivity, good ductility, airtightness, and sufficient protection for the contents.
(3)The manufacturing process of aluminum tube is simple and not easy to break.
(4) It has the functions of easy use, storage, transportation, environmental protection, durability, beautiful appearance, and easy identification.
(5)The aluminum tube with internal spraying is not easy to react with the contents and does not change the performance of the packaged goods.
Low production efficiency, high cost, easy to break during extrusion, poor strength, and poor extrusion feel; for corrosive content (such as fluorine-containing paste), it acts on certain chemicals The lowering will cause corrosion of the all-aluminum tubes, causing penetrating holes and leaks, and aluminum ions will also enter the content, and the mouth of the all-aluminum tube will also cause pollution when the paste is extruded. Mainly used in the packaging of medicinal ointments, creams, and gels.
Plastic tubes are hygienic and convenient, with bright and beautiful surfaces, so they have been widely used in the packaging of cream cosmetics, such as facial cleanser, hair conditioner, hair dye, toothpaste and other products in the cosmetics industry, as well as in the pharmaceutical industry. Packaging of creams and ointments for external use.
The plastic tube packaging is economical, convenient and easy to carry. Even with high-strength squeezing, it can still be restored to its original shape and maintain a good appearance. The data shows that 60%~70% of the tubes are used in the cosmetics industry, 10%~15% of the tubes are used in the pharmaceutical industry, and about 5% are used in the food industry. Therefore, how to better realize the design concept of the product through the tube packaging, strengthen the decorative effect of the tube packaging, and attract the attention of consumers more quickly and fit the brand temperament has become an important issue for end users to think about.
Rose Pack (Shanghai) Technology Co.,Ltd is a leading manufacture and provider of packaging solution for cosmetic industry.We can not only produce the above tubes,but also can produce other primary packaging.With more than 10 years experience,we can offer you the most competitive price, the best service and high quality products.